Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship and award
Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
Introduction: The Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS), a Dual Degree Master of Arts Programme, is a shared initiative of The Nippon Foundation, the UN Mandated University for Peace (UPEACE), and Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU). The objective of the programme is to train young Asian professionals to become peace building practitioners, ready to take up leading positions in organisations across the globe.
- full scholarship
- The programme offers intensive, specialised language training to facilitate participation of professionals with lower levels of English proficiency, as well as the hands-on design and implementation of an intensive field project in Asia. Scholars obtain 2 MA degrees, one from the University for Peace (UPEACE) in an area related to peace building and the second from Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU) in Political Science with major in Global Politics.
- Have at least 2 years work experience in a relevant field;
- Have Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution;
- Demonstrate a compelling desire to work on issues related to peace and conflict;
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Are from countries where English is not widely spoken, particularly Japan, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!