Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships, UK
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
Introduction: Every year Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships offers up to 10 long term awards, aiming at giving early to mid career practitioners a chance to study or gain wider experience and exposure.[Related: Caribbean actuarial diversity scholarship and award].
Value : See here
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- be an Indian citizen living in India
- An IELTS Certificate (essential for unconditional acceptance for most UK courses).
- Evidence of unconditional acceptance on the course, programme, attachment or internship for which you have applied, or evidence of progress towards acceptance.
- be aged between 25 and 38
- have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization. CWIT prefers applicants with significant working experience
- have not received a CWIT grant within the last five years.Arts
- CWIT covers the following Arts and Heritage Conservation fields of study:
- Visual Arts
- Performance, e.g. Dance, Drama, Music, Directing
- Film – including Script Writing and Direction
- Design (but not Architecture)
- Art History.
- Heritage Conservation
- Conservation architecture
- Management of heritage projects or sites
- Conservation of materials such as timber, stone, metal including metal structures, armour, paintings, photographs and film
- Conservation of landscape
- Management of museums and collections.
Best of Luck!