Ford family foundation scholarship, 2017
Ford family foundation scholarship
Introduction: The Ford Foundation via the Ford family foundation scholarship seeks to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, to maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and to increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
Ford family foundation scholarship Value:
- One-year stipend: $25,000
- Expenses paid to attend one Conference of Ford Fellows
- Access to Ford Fellow Regional Liaisons, a network of former Ford Fellows who have volunteered to provide mentoring and support to current fellows.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- All citizens, nationals, and permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card) of the United States, and individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honours or other designations),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level,
- Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree candidates studying in an eligible research-based discipline in a dissertation-required program at a U.S. non-proprietary (not for profit) educational institution, and
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
You can also apply for The Council on Foreign Relations Edward Fellowships or Murdoch University scholarships.
Best of Luck!