Max Planck Research Award, 2017
Max Planck Research Award
Max Planck Research Award Introduction: Excellent scientists and scholars of all nationalities who are expected to continue producing outstanding academic achievements in international collaboration – not least with the assistance of this award – are eligible to be nominated for the Max Planck Research Award.
Value: 750,000 EUR and may be used over a period of three to a maximum of five years to fund research chosen by the award winner.
- Interest in Religion and Modernity: Secularisation and Social and Religious Pluralism.
- The nominee must be recognised internationally as an outstandingly qualified academic (e.g. awards, positive responses to publications, etc.).
- The expectation of continued outstanding academic achievements in international collaboration − not least with the assistance of the award.
- Nomination by a person entitled to make the nomination (c.f. list of eligible nominators).
- Expert reviews by important international and German collaborative partners and/or academics.
Best of Luck!