Vienna Doctoral Scholarship, 2017
Vienna Doctoral Scholarship
Vienna Doctoral Scholarship introduction: The Vienna Doctoral Program (Doktoratskolleg) Particles and Interactions (DK-PI) calls for applications to a graduate program on experimental and theoretical particle physics.
- The DK-PI offers doctoral study positions with full financial support on a 12-months-basis for up to 3 years.
- travel to scientific workshops, schools and conferences,
- research stays at various partner institutions around the globe,
- soft skill training and language courses.
Vienna Doctoral Scholarship Eligibility: The DK-PI offers research opportunities in the fields of
- physics and technology of particle detection in high energy particle collisions,
- precision measurements at low and ultra-low energies to test the standard model,
- precision experiments with antihydrogen for studies of CPT symmetry and antimatter gravity,
- experimental studies on non-perturbative QCD with kaon and antiproton beams,
- the theory of strong and electroweak interactions at low and high energies and at high density or temperature,
- neutrino and flavour physics,
- Standard Model and Beyond the Standard Model phenomenology,
- supersymmetry and string theory,
- quantum gravity and black hole physics,
- dark matter physics.
Best of Luck!