Yoshida Scholarship Japan
Introduction: In this program, a scholarship grant is awarded to foreign students specializing in the field of natural science while studying at a graduate school in Japan.
Countries within the Scope of Scholarship Grant ・ Southeast Asian countries, South Asian countries, West Asian countries, Central Asian countries, African countries, Mongolia
- living expenses in the amount of 200,000 yen per month throughout the term of scholarship; graduate school fees of up to 2,500,000 yen in total during the term of scholarship; family allowance (only if applicable); and round-trip travel expenses to Japan.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- 1) A high level of academic research capabilities;
- 2) A clear objective of studying in Japan;
- 3) The spirit of giving back to society through their fruit of study/research; and
- 4) The qualities of a leader.
- The candidate must be a national of a country within the scope of the Scholarship Grant. ・ The candidate must be a graduate of a university in a country within the scope of the Scholarship Grant (which need not be located in the same country as the country of nationality) or have higher academic qualifications.
- ・ The candidate must be seeking to enroll in a master’s course (with a standard course term of two years for which a master’s degree is awarded to those who complete the course, including the first two (2) years of a doctoral course) or the last three (3) years of a doctoral course (with a standard course term of three years for which a doctoral degree is awarded to those who complete the course) or be transferred in the third year of an integrated doctoral course (with a standard course term of five years for which a doctoral degree is awarded to those who complete the course) at the graduate school of the Japanese university in autumn or spring
- ・ The candidate must specialize in the field of natural science in the Japanese university.
- ・ The candidate must not have arrived in Japan yet at the time of filing an application to YSF. If the candidate wishes to enroll in autumn, he/she must have lived in a country within the scope of the Scholarship Grant for one year or more on an ongoing basis as of April 1. If the candidate wishes to enroll in spring, he/she must have lived in a country within the scope of the Scholarship Grant for one year or more on an ongoing basis as of October 1.
- ・ A candidate seeking to enroll in a master’s course must be no more than 30 years old and a candidate seeking to enroll in the last three (3) years of a doctoral course must be no more than 35 years old as of April 1, .
[National] The University of Tokyo, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Nagoya University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Kyushu University [Private] Keio University, Waseda University, Doshisha University, Kwansei Gakuin University
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of Ediblepiece.com for free, to enjoy other services of Ediblepiece.com.
One thing we believe in Ediblepiece.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!